Senior Java Engineer – Security Startup
We are one of the top security startups and we just recently went through a successful acquisition, so we’re growing our team! We are funded by the same folks as GoPro, LinkedIn, Facebook, ServiceNow, Dropbox, and more! We deliver the best solutions to protect data and applications in different environments and we are looking for a Superstar Java Engineer to join us! —WORK REMOTE!!!—
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Work with SECURITY TECHNOLOGY- Work with smart, fun people who care about what they do- Competitive Compensation- Benefits- REMOTE
What You Will Be Doing
– Design, code, and test major product features and existing applications.- Develop custom code.- Add software features and fix defects. – Collaborate with your team to offer ideas on design projects. – Make improvements with the development process.
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.- Minimum of 2 years with software development experience.- Requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing experience.- JAVA and J2EE experience.- Knowledge and experience of JSON, RESTful web services, jQuery, PrimeFaces, JSF and JPA.- Experience with a variety of database technologies, including, but not limited to, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, DB2 and Sybase.- Solid understanding of web application security best practices.- Experience with a variety of database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, DB2 and Sybase.- Experience working with SaaS based providers.-Must Have– Java Agent or Instrumentation experience- Microservices Experience
What’s In It for You
– Competitive base salary- Equity- Full Benefits- PTO- 401K
So, if you are a Senior Java Engineer with experience, please apply today!
– Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.