Maxar Technologies is looking for a Account Svc Manager #WorkFromHomePagosaSprings #PagosaSpringsJobs #RemoteJobsPagosaSprings #ManagerJobsRemote #telecommutePagosaSprings #workremotePagosaSprings #WorkFromHomeColorado
Please review the job details below.The Account Services Manager (ASM) is responsible for ensuring that DigitalGlobes customers are delighted with the delivery of our operational support services and execution against our contractual commitments. The ASM ensures that such services are delivered within the agreed-upon performance standards, and that DigitalGlobe delivers against all program commitments and Statements of Work (SOW).
The Direct Access Program (DAP) ASMs supports a designated set of customers within the Direct Access Customer Base. The primary focus will be on Direct Access Facilities (DAFs) and Rapid Access Facilities (RAP) but larger portfolio D&I Customers may be represented as well. The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact for these customers and coordinate the engagement of other DigitalGlobe resources, as necessary. This position is based in Westminster, Colorado.
The DAP ASM will routinely interact with the leadership of all Operations teams as well as the supporting business functions (e.g. Legal, Financial, Revenue), and will oftentimes lead cooperative efforts comprised of individuals from many of the aforementioned organizations.Key Areas of Responsibility
· Establish and maintain strong customer relationships at an operational level, with a focus on proactively identifying and resolving specific areas of concerns that are related to DigitalGlobes service or project-oriented delivery. Ensure that any concerns are addressed by the appropriate teams in a timely manner “ Customers satisfaction/delight is key.
· Maintain an in depth understanding of customers business processes involving DigitalGlobe products and services.
· Serve as primary customer contact once sales opportunities convert into contracts and deliverables are due. Ensure that DigitalGlobe is delivering upon the scope of all contractual commitments and SOW(s), on-time and within budget and scope.
· Partner with appropriate Project Manager(s), supporting specific accounts, to ensure that projects are delivered in a high quality manner. Maintain accountability for ensuring that all operational issues are quickly resolved, leveraging the necessary Project Manager or other internal resources in order to do so.
· Maintain strong relationships with the DigitalGlobe Sales organization. Through routine communication with client, help identify areas of upsell or new revenue streams and ensure sales is informed of any and all opportunities that involve an amendment or expansion of an existing contractual commitment or SOW, or securing new SOWs or contracts.
· Ensure that DigitalGlobe Sales is appropriately aware of any operational concerns related to their respective accounts, while ensuring that such issues are handled with minimal involvement by the sales team.
· Coordinate efforts of internal teams, in resolving customer conflicts or complaints. Assist internal teams with prioritizing efforts, as necessary. In regards to a stated SOW(s), Lead and facilitate communication between the customer, DigitalGlobe Sales, and internal teams.
· Be intimately knowledgeable about all contracts and project-related deliverables associated with DigitalGlobes strategic accounts assigned to this position. Provide guidance to sales and internal teams on meeting these commitments. Assist these organizations with developing contract extensions and modifications.
· Track DAF minute usage and make requests for minute allocations where required. Monitor customer activities for revenue impacts and alert Management to deviations from anticipated consumption.
Skills & Experience
· Demonstrated passion for delighting customers through strong customer focus, results orientation, and effective communications.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships and to build positive business relationships, both internally and externally. Must demonstrate ability to interact with, and influence, senior-level leadership, both within DG and with customers.
· Possesses strong Project Management skills, including the ability to drive deliverables to closure and effectively collaborate with appropriate Project Manager(s) in order to ensure that projects are delivered in a high quality manner.
· Possesses strong business acumen and analytical capabilities, including the ability to analyze data and recommend fact-based solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to identify creative solutions and resolve problems of a diverse scope.
· Demonstrated ability to use good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for resolving problems and addressing significant relationship-oriented matters.
· Work with Operational teams to determine methods and procedures in support of new customer opportunities or solutions. May coordinate activities of other personnel, including other Client Services or Customer Care team members.
· Ability to work in an unstructured environment and to establish and achieve both tactical and more strategic organizational goals for self and team. Effectively operates with general instruction on day-to-day work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Previous Account Management experience desired, which “ ideally “ would be in service management / operationally-oriented role(s). Experience in sales-related, Account Management will be considered. Experience related to GIS / Remote Sensing-related customers and industry highly desired vs. unrelated experiences. Experience interfacing with or supporting DAFs and/or a general understanding of DAF Operations Highly desired.Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, 2 to 5 years professional background, preferably in customer-facing roles within premier, global organizations.Applied experience in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing, and / or Image Processing, desired. Academic experience in such fields, also desired.
· Service Management experience, with professional certification (ITIL)desired.
· Project Management experience, with professional certification (PMI) desired.
This position is Longmont-based, but the candidate must have the ability to travel “ sometimes internationally “ on a routine basis (~ 30%).Multilingual skills desired.
MAXAR Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.